SAMSUNG ANNOUNCES TAB S2 SPECS
By Jimmy with JimsReviewRoom - _AUGUST 1ST, 2015
Samsung just revealed their followup to one of their best tablets released last year. At the time of my review, the TAB S really shined because of it's super thin build, light chassis, and maybe the best selling feature, the display had Samsung's own AMOLED technology. The screen was oozing in such vibrant, deep and rich colors and contrast.
It seems the same with the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and some of the specs Samsung has offered. But this time, they're pushing further. Here's what I see as being the most favorable.
- Thinnest tablet in the world at 5.6mm
- Lightest tablet in the world at 389g for the 9.7inch and 265g for the 8inch model.
- Metal Frame (Like the Note 4 or Note 5?)
- 94% color accuracy (to Adobe RGB)
- Adaptive Display that adjusts gamma, saturation, sharpness based on ambient light, color temp, app.
- "Advanced" fingerprint scanner, plus anti-malware pre-installed
- 32gb and 64gb models only. with 128gb Micro-SD Card Slot (Sweet)
- Available August 2015.
And below is the full list of specs from Samsung themselves.
Let me know in the comments below what you think!
HAVE NEWS ?!
Shoot me a message on one of my social media links above! Would love to hear what you know to help the site out. Of course, please provide credible info with a link source. Any help would be greatly appreciated! (No, its not paid info. I'm still broke)
LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS //
O T H E R N E W S T O C O N S I D E R